Recent posts … mmm?
So, I’ve discovered that I’m not much of a blogger … surprise, surprise!
Instead, I’d much rather take photographs of my favourite things and post them on Instagram. So from now on, you’ll find this space linked to my Instagram account.
But if you missed it, in short the headlines are:
- BRAINSTORM adaptation for theatrical performance at DRAMA, Western Plains Cultural Centre 13-14 July. The original play was written by Company Three in collaboration with Professor Sarah Jane Blakemore. The Dubbo BRAINSTORM was developed by the cast and written by me!
- Serpent Song was nominated for best debut crime novel in the 2018 Davitt Awards. Also nominated in the best crime novel category and in the running for readers choice.
- Serpent Sting was launched in June 2018 aboard the MV AQA, a luxury yacht which was very fabulous. We motored around Sydney harbour for the couple of hours on a lovely sunny winters day. It was magical.
- Serpent Song was released in March 2017 at the NSW State Library
- Since then I’ve chatted about writing books in Bourke, Newcastle, Sydney and Dubbo
Of course, media and snippets of latest stories will be featured in the sidebar as per normal proceedure.